get in touch
text or call(347) 947-2177
SELECTING A RUG
When you receive a sample box, you earn a $50 credit that can be applied towards the purchase of a rug. Credits are not stackable based on the number of sample boxes you purchase. If you buy multiple sample boxes, you will receive separate $50 credits for each, but you can only use one credit per rug purchase.
1. Place your samples in the mailer included at the bottom of the box.
2. Apply the prepaid return label to the outside of the mailer.
3. Drop the packaging in a USPS mailbox or at your local post office.
Due to the custom fabrication process, please allow for a 2 inch +/- variation for both length and width. For more information on available rug sizes, please refer to our product detail pages.
Please note, coupon codes cannot be combined. For additional information, please visit our Promotional Terms and Conditions.
ORDERING & SHIPPING
Enter your ZIP Code below to see if Ernesta delivers to you. If your ZIP Code isn't currently in one of our zones, check back soon as we will be expanding to additional areas in the coming months.
1. Parcel via UPS/FedEx - $100, parcel shipping availability is based on rug size and weight. This option is typically available for smaller packages.
2. Inside entryway via carrier - $200, delivery to your front door or your package room. A signature is required.
3. Room of choice via delivery team - $300, delivery to a specified room in your home. Choose your delivery day and time. Your rug will be hand-delivered to your chosen room and unwrapped. Our team will discard any packaging.
4. Full installation via delivery team - $500, delivery and placement in a specified room. Includes moving furniture; certain overweight items cannot be moved. Full installation is not available in every ZIP Code.
Shipping times and delivery options may vary based on the destination and other factors beyond our control. If you have any questions about our shipping options or need assistance with placing an order, please get in touch with our customer care team at email@example.com or text us at (347) 947-2177.
CARE & SUPPORT
Donate it: If the rug is still in good condition, consider donating it to a local charity or thrift store. Someone else may be able to make use of it.
Repurpose it: Old rugs can be repurposed into a variety of items, such as a pet bed, a cushion, or even a wall hanging. Get creative and think of ways to use your old rug that suits your personal taste and style.
Sell it: If the rug is still in good condition, you can try selling it online or at a local consignment store.
Recycle it: Some recycling centers accept old rugs, especially if they are made from natural fibers such as wool. Check with your local recycling center to see if they accept old rugs.
Dispose of it: If the rug is beyond repair or in poor condition, you may need to dispose of it. Check with your local waste management company to see if they accept rugs or if they have specific instructions for how to dispose of them.